- Conference badges must be worn by all attendees for entrance to all sessions, meal functions, receptions and the exhibit hall.
- Regulators and members of the press with proper credentials may only attend sessions designated as “OPEN” on the agenda.
- Spouses/Guests may register to attend only the two NSCP sponsored receptions on Monday and Tuesday nights for an additional cost of $100. Spouses/Guests may not attend any of the conference sessions, luncheons or networking breaks. These events are reserved for NSCP Conference attendees only.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy - Upon notification in writing on or before 9/20/2019, a full refund, less a $100 (USD) administrative fee, will be made. No refunds will be issued after this date; however, substitutions can be made. All substitutions are subject to a $100 (USD) administrative fee. Registrants using the Group registration are allowed to cancel with a full refund, less the $100 administrative fee, as long as the group remains at 3 registrations. If the cancellation brings the group to below 3 registrations, only substitutions will be accepted. If no substitution is provided, the remaining registrations in the group will be charged the difference between the regular rate vs the group rate.
- Promotion of your business’ products and services is reserved for exhibitors and sponsors ONLY. Attendees who are not part of a sponsoring firm are subject to the service provider registration rate and may not promote their business with marketing collateral or verbal promotions during any part of the conference, including within sessions and in the exhibit hall.
- Group Registrations may not be applied to previously made standard registrations.
- Consent to Use of Photographic Images - Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NSCP Conferences and other activities authorizes an agreement by the registrant for the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees’ image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by NSCP.
Violation of Conference Policies will result in your removal from the conference without refund of conference registration fees.