Learn current trends and practices in testing compliance policies and procedures. Topics will include various testing techniques, sampling methodologies, report construction, issue remediation, and tracking.
• Develop tailored risk assessments for firms based on size and business model
• Determine the methods of developing risk-based testing programs
• Understand how to execute compliance testing programs, including within remote and hybrid
• Explore techniques for identifying, managing, tracking, and effectively communicating issues
• Understand how and when to escalate issues